Tuesday 6 December 2011

Catching-up with Interior Design Shop Owner Jane Trozzo,,,

With Christmas round the corner I had the privilege of interviewing Jane Trozzo, the fabulous lady behind Janetrozzo.com to find out all about her Fabulous Stylish products ...


1) What inspired you to make the transition from florist to interior design shop owner?

Ever since I was young I have always been passionate about design in any form. I love creating and designing whether that is with flowers or about the house with homes and gardens accessories. Setting up www.janetrozzo.com just seemed like a natural and logical step to take after working as a florist and another way for me to share my love of design with others. I still do floristry even now and janetrozzo.com just gives me another outlet for design. I am glad I took the step!

2) What makes janetrozzo.com unique from other sites?

janetrozzo.com is different because of our ability to source stylish decorative items, that aren't easily found on the high street. I have always liked things that are hard to find and make other people say: Ohhh!?? Where did you get that!? That is the essence of janetrozzo.com and always will be. I love researching home and garden accessories and putting together collections that will really add something distinct to people's homes. I try to stock products that people will fall in love with immediately and hopefully add something special to their homes!

3) What is your best selling product at present?

Currently our best selling product is the Sunflower Mirror and has been for about 3 months. It’s antique gold effect and just looks amazing! It really does have that ‘WOW’ factor and I guess why people keep buying it! It’s large at 34 ½ diameter and made from metal and glass and just looks stunning! A real head turning addition to anyone's home, literally!


4) What can we expect from janetrozzo.com in the near future?

To keep sourcing new and unusual products and to keep designing new ones myself! The Christmas range , and I designed 15 new items. I am already receiving some very encouraging feedback! There is a red ruffle heart, made from felt, a red ruffle Christmas tree, which is very popular and then the rest of the range includes pot pourie, garlands and cinnamon sticks. Designing my own range of products is like creating with flowers, only now also products for the home and garden!

Visit www.janetrozzo.com to shop :)

No comments: