Wednesday 6 August 2008

MY FASHION ART UPDATE...


So it’s been a while since I have updated you all on my fashion art card collection ‘Love Genevieve’ ( www.lovegenevieve.co.uk ) . I have been busy painting away several commissioned art pieces therefore I have struggled to fulfil my greeting card marketing plan this month :(

I have a new fantastic business advisor who is absolutely AMAZING so be prepared to hear lots of news on the happenings of the ‘Love Genevieve’ world. My website – www.lovegenevieve.co.uk , is also being updated.

The response I have received from Brick Lane has been so encouraging and AMAZING!!! Yes I tend to use the word ‘AMAZING’ a lot to refer to extremely extraordinary things (lol). People are really taking a liking to my cards and although initially I thought it would only appeal to fashionistas, this has so not been the case.

I had a 60 year old lady who bought my “Knit your heart out card” for her friend’s Birthday.

I have also recently noticed an increased population of men purchasing my cards which has also been rather pleasantly surprising.

My current 3 best selling greeting cards are …

Fleur Rose (See Below card)

Ref: LGVRF

Description: This card has a sweet red flower implemented into it adding that extra sweet, special appeal. It’s great for birthday’s, thank you’s and farewells.

Mac Factor ( See below card)

Ref: LGMSB

Description: The Birthday card that makes you think “Fabulous darling!”.

This pop art /comic themed card is ideal for giving to that chic birthday girl!

RETRO Queen ( See below card)

Ref: LGRQ (Black Text) Description: A fabulous birthday card to give to all those retro queens you know. This card is also suitable for farewells and comes in Black and burgundy font.

I will be back in Brick Lane as of next week so do pop bye and say HHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Xx

Ps: Any boutiques interested in carrying my line of fashion greeting cards can contact me via info@lovegenevieve.co.uk or for International Queries please contact Michel Betito at mbetito@lovegenevieve.co.uk

Where to currently buy the Love Genevieve Cards…

www.lovegenevieve.co.uk

4 Seasons Shop, 31 Fonthill Road, London N4 - www.4seasonsshop.co.uk

Guate Goat Boutique Ltd, 65 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, London N4

No comments: