Thursday 18 September 2008

FASHION WEEK EXHIBITION & FLAUNT FASHION WEEK PARTY @ CRYSTAL

So I spent my afternoon at the London Fashion Week Exhibition interviewing and discovering new brands and I must say I was very impressed!! The Eco section has expanded rapidly and the ranges are becoming more and more stylish! It’s amazing the quality of products that can be produced through recycled materials.


Fashionistas spotted:
The PAPS:
I then later headed down to Crystal for the Flaunt Fashion Attraction LFW party.
I fell in love with this gorgeous dress by a Russian designer whose name I actually did not catch (sorry!).

Below: The Russian designer dress that I fell in love with

The night consisted of a fluid fashion show of Eternal Spirit, famously renowned for their decadent styling and unique conceptual collections.

The event was hosted by newly formed girl group, Velvet Kiss from the hit Channel 4 series, Shipwrecked. They also performed their new single “Turn the Speakers up!”

I was so shattered so headed home pretty early :)

Xx

Links:

www.soireenights.com

No comments: