Saturday 4 October 2008

Bellinski & Papillion Bleu Breast Cancer Fashion Show @ Crystal

Last night I went to the Crystal Fashion Charity do in support of Breast Cancer Care and in association with Bellinski & Papillion Bleu.

Not sure of what to wear, as I still have a pile of washing from fashion week which I am trying to get through, I decided to go for the “Gold Ambition”. Well that’s what I decided to call it anyway(lol). Sporting my new hair do consisting of a long fringe – BTW it’s the first time I’ve had such a long fringe, I tucked the rest of my hair in a bun and added a bit of contrast to my ensemble by opting for my rouge vintage shoes.
Moi


Upon arrival you had the paps just eagerly waiting to snap those celebrities – It was not a warm evening I tell you and their job is certainly not one I envy (lol).

Fashion TV were filming the event for the night and happened to also snap up my outfit which was a nice compliment :)
As part of the night there was a fashion show featuring the Bellinski and Papillion Bleu collections. Also taking place was an auction of each of the designer ‘s garments.

Below: Our Presenters for the night:

I spotted these two lovely fashionistas (Below) and fell in love with the juicy lip shaped bag one of them were sporting!



The Juicy Bag!
Clicqisse director, Daryl, was all glammed up for the night wearing this beautiful dress she customised herself.

Overall it was an early night for me as I have not been well the past week but I must say the music was FANTASTIC and made me want to stay!!!

Xxx

Links
www.bellinski.com
www.clicqisse.co.uk
www.lagenevenorth.co.uk
http://www.lovegenevieve.co.uk/

No comments: