Friday 31 October 2008

Caprices Birthday / Halloween/Fashion Party and more…

So yesterday I went Caprices Birthday/Halloween and Fashion party at Jalouse in Hanover Square. This exclusive party was covered by Fashion TV, Desihits, OK magazine and others. Goody bags consisted of goodies from the sponsors who were Aspinals, Chelsea Club, Caroline Herrara, Harley Street Clinic and Brazilian Look.

Above pic: Model in Caprice Lingerie

I was loving my headgear which I bought in Brick Lane a while ago and have been dying to wear- Sad I know (lol)

Below pic: Moi in the headgear

I fell in love with my friend Julie’s gorgeous vintage sparkly butterfly top.

Below pic: My friend Julie rocking the gorgeous vintage top!

Caprice looked fab and I must say I have much respect for her as a businesswoman. Her Lingerie line has done immensly well.

Amongst the celebrities were Mica Paris and X-Factor’s gorgeous choreographer Brian Friedman.

Below pic: Me and Mica Paris

Below pic: me and X-Factor’s Brian Friedman

Overall it was a fab night out and do keep an eye out for Caprice’s new reality show “Come Dine With Me” on channel four.

Xx

Links:

www.soireenights.com

No comments: