Saturday 25 April 2009

It’s a beautiful day!

How gorgeous was the weather today? Or should I say how gorgeous has the British weather been for the past few days?? Today was the only day I actually got to enjoy it as have been working hard all week putting together my new art collection and T-Shirt range which is all very exciting :) I can’t wait to show you guys some samples of the new collection !!

I received samples of my t-shirt range so thought I’d sport one of my t-shirts on this fine day. My t-shirt range basically consists of my illustrative designs on t-shirts. As you can see in the below close up pic.


My new t-shirt designs are simple with striking images of my artworks. They will be available via my website www.lovegenevieve.co.uk and exclusively at a selection of boutiques so will keep you posted.

I decided to wear my favourite bright red shoes as the weather was bright enough. I bought them from Zara and absolutely love them!! They are soo comfy too :)


I had a relaxing afternoon opting to go eat locally. I was thinking something cheap, cheery and greasy (lol, I know…it’s allowed once in a while you know!)

Below: My big fat greasy burger …Mmmmmm


I had a few drinks and just relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine!!

Don’t miss the Lifestylebazaar launch this coming Wednesday where you can get to see my greeting cards they are stocking! Email me at info@lovegenevieve.co.uk for more info

Bisous

Xx

Links:

www.lovegenevieve.co.uk

www.lifestylebazaar.com

No comments: