Wednesday 29 April 2009

Love Genevieve Card’s successful launch at Lifestylebazaar Boutique...

Today was the Lifestylebazaar’s Shoreditch Boutique launch and what a great turn out :)

I was excited to see my friends and family and lots of new faces showed in support of my Love Genevieve Lifestylebazzar launch.

I wore one of my other t-shirt designs with a fitted tailored black jacket and black skinny fit trousers with my favourite black Cow Boy Boots. I guess I kept it pretty ‘Kate Moss’ should I say –lol

I was also excited to drop off some more Fleur Rose cards as they had sold-out within a few days of being stocked at Lifestylebazaar which was extremely great news :)

I was thrilled to see my good school friend Mandy show up and old college friend Mildred (whom I’ve actually not seen since we left college many years ago :).

Artist Laura Godfrey and partner came down to support

I also had an interview for a magazine with a lovely lady called Emily- Will keep you posted!

It’s a shame it clashed with the football as it meant all the guys leaving early-lol you know how they’re like.

I would like to thank everyone involved for making the launch a success! Especially the owners of Lifestylebazaar Chris and Laurent.

Well I snapped up some pics of a few guests and a couple of them holding their favourite Love Genevieve card…

Don’t forget to pop into the shop when you’re around the area

The address is:

11a Kingsland Road

Shoreditch

London

E2 8AA

www.lifestylebazaar.com

Bisous xx

No comments: