Monday 11 May 2009

Get your ENVIROSAX on!!

So recently at a fashion party I came across the most handy yet striking eco-friendly bags by a brand called Envirosax. Not sure about you guys but there is no way I’m leaving the house with a small bag unless I’m going to a wedding or night out. I always carry tons of paperwork and magazines to read whilst out and about ( I do not recommend by the way…my back must hate me-lol). Well after bagging myself one of the Envirosax bags from their gorgeous PR lady Jayne, I decided to switch bags and test them out.


I heard such good things about the bags but wanted to try it out for myself so I transferred all my daily bag content (which is too much) into the bag and instantly I felt my shoulders were not suffering and everything got lighter. I mean seriously lighter, that was when I thought wow!! This bag is not only ethical, looks great with its retro bold swirling cascades of colour and geometric hues, but it also eases the strain and pressure from your shoulders and a bargain at a retail price of about £5.99…what more could you ask for??

So who else loves Envirosax…

From across the pond, actresses supporting and lovers of the bags included Vivica Fox, Lauren London, Sanaa Lathan, Gina Torres and more. Below are some pics of the ladies showcasing their Envirosax bags!

The bags are so versatile, lightweight, compact (can be folded to about the size of a mobile phone – See Lauren London Pic below), strong and stylish.


FREE ENVIROSAX BAG FOR YOU!!

So I have An Envirosax bag to give away so you too can experience it for yourself. All you have to do is tell me why you should get a free bag and which of the Love Genevieve cards ( www.lovegenevieve.co.uk ) are your favourite and why? Email me at info@lovegenevieve.co.uk

Will keep you posted on who won :)

Xx

Just a little bit more about Envirosax:

The philosophy of Envirosax is to help create a better future for our planet and future generations by providing an eco-friendly, fashionable alternative to single-use plastic shopping bags.

The company is committed to promoting and working within four areas of sustainability: environmental, social, cultural, and economic. A percentage of proceeds from each Envirosax purchase goes towards organizations committed to protecting and restoring the environment. For more information, visit www.Envirosax.com.

No comments: