Sunday 27 June 2010

Clothes Show Live London!!!!!!!!

The weather was gorgeous today and just in time for Clothes Show Live which was taking place at Earls Court.

I made my way down there in the afternoon to see in particular designer Zi of Zed Eye’s new collection pieces.

For those of you who have never come across this brand, Zed-Eye's contemporary designs have graced the covers of numerous International magazines and have been worn by the likes of celebrities who include Naomi Campbell and Tasmin Egerton. Her pieces will be available to purchase online via http://www.myasho.com/ as of next month.

Zed Eye’s collection, ‘Tribal Romance’, caused a stir as women fought for the last of her gorgeous yellow dresses with sequin detail. Having sold out the day before also showed just how in demand this dress was! The fabric was of gorgeous quality and I’ll def be bagging myself one when it comes back in stock!

I fell in love with her fitted print jackets and the gorgeous floral print used throughout.

Below pic: me in the fitted print jacket


Below: Kelis with designer Zi of Zed Eye with the same jacket!


This designer is certainly one to watch having impressed Henry Holland who stopped by her boutique style stand and British Fashion expert and presenter Caryn Franklin.

Below pic: Henry Holland with Zed Eye designer



So being someone who loves big bags, I came across a brand called C Grand London who specialize in handmade leather accessories. They’re bags were just so amazing and I was so impressed with the quality of they’re handmade bags!!! You can check them out and see for yourself at http://www.cgrandlondon.com/

Below pic: Me holding one of C Grand London’s supersize leather bags!

Whilst I was there I bumped into so many familiar faces and people I have worked with including the below model who I must say looked striking in her dress, which she made using traditional Ghanaian Cloth. I actually didn’t believe she made it until she show me the pictures on her camera of her making it step by step! It’s quite amazing how creative.

After spending time trying to stop myself from buying everything I made my way home to screaming football fans upset because England had lost the game.
xx

No comments: