Monday 7 June 2010

The Everyman SATC Experience…

I finally watched the new SATC 2 movie on Wednesday night but not at any ordinary cinema or in any old style but at an exclusive viewing put together by Everyman Cinemas and in true glamour style! The Belsize Everyman venue was transformed into a sumptuous and lavish setting filled with a stylish crowd all out to enjoy Manthattan’s most infamous society girls, Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda.


Above pic: Me and a Friend
The cupcakes on display caught my eye and I knew I had to have one. These gorgeous, bespoke, intricately detailed cupcakes were brought in from the renowned Primrose Hill Bakery with each representing a character from the show. I went for the one engraved Carrie as she is my favourite character after all.
The venue was beautifully visually merchandised and really made me feel like I was in Manhattan! The gorgeous display of Sex and the City inspired photography around the room was put together by a selection of London College of Fashion students.


I must add that the comfy sofas, yes sofas within the cinema definitely took the experience to another level! I really did feel at home and just fell in love with the whole concept. There I was sitting on this comfy sofa with a glass of champagne watching SATC, I mean what a perfect fit!

The service was first class with friendly staff offering you the ultimate cinema concierge service. It was my first time visiting the Everyman cinema and I certainly see myself visiting it more regularly. This place is definitely a must see!

Venues in Hampstead, Belsize Park, Islington, Baker Street, Oxted, Reigate, Walton and Winchester will be taking part in the SATC2 season which goes on until 10th June. Everyman’s aim is to create a high quality and friendly atmosphere with fantastic customer service. For more info visit www.everymancinema.com

The Everyman Media Group
The Everyman Media Group currently have eight venues across London and the South, located in Hampstead, Belsize Park, Baker Street, Islington, Oxted, Winchester, Walton and Reigate. All our venues offer quality and style, allowing customers to watch films and have a glass of wine, whilst relaxing on our comfy chairs and sofas. www.everymancinema.com

No comments: