Thursday 25 November 2010

QVC Press Day!

Today I attended the QVC Spring/Summer press day with my cousin who is a professional Make-up Artist and always on the hunt for amazing new products like myself :)

I’m not going to lie to you, it was FREEZZZZZZZZIIINNNNGGGG cold outside and I believe slightly snowing, but in the name of fashion and beauty we headed down to Tottenham Court Road to see what QVC had to offer! My aunt is an avid QVC fan so every time I’m at her house QVC is always on. She’s not really into online shopping as she’s a bit old school so loves the whole QVC thing. So you can imagine her excitement when I told her I was going to their press day lol.

I did not quite know what to expect. I know QVC has really evolved over the years and are doing more name branded items and collaborations.


When we arrived we were greeted with the most amazing Cupcakes on a stick! I know right!! They were delicious! Below is a pic of my one.


The beauty section had so many fantastic products! I could not believe my eyes! No wonder my aunt is addicted to the shopping channel.


Some of my favourite products had to be:

1. The Mally Get the Glow Collection
2. The Prai 24 k Golden creme Extraordinaire (So luxurious!!!)
3. The Nina Leonard Graphic Zig Zag Print chain strap Maxi Dress
4. The Butler & Wilson Couture S Chunky Flower Necklace
5. The exotic Elemis Lime and Ginger hand and body lotion

I even got my nails down by an O.P.I technician. I went for the teal coloured O.P.I nail polish. I must remember to get the actual colour code. It should be out shortly and you’re honestly going to love this gorgeous colour. I will keep you posted.

My cousin loved the make-up range and Laura Geller brush!

Overall I was so impressed with the fantastic range of products and will definitely be bagging myself some of those gorge items :)

Bye for now x

For more information visit: www.qvcuk.com

No comments: