Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!


“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell ________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic 2012!!

2011 has truly been an amazing year and challenging year with the continued recession hitting many. Although I am one to constantly say “Gosh where does the time go??” When looking back and reflecting on the year, I actually realised that so much had happened and the most important thing is to appreciate we made it through to 2012! Many didn’t and I sometimes feel we don’t appreciate this statement enough.

Below are just some of my 2011 memories in pics :)

Looking forward to charing my 2012 with you all !

Enjoy!

xx

No comments: