Sunday 25 March 2007

Totally mad for Madge…


As much as I would have loved to be at the opening of Madonna’s H&M collection, after reading about the chaos and the whole previous experience of Stella McCartney’s launch for H&M I was immediately reminded about why I don’t go these openings.

I just wasn’t brave enough to freeze my butt of in a never ending queueL. I do honestly rate people who do actually go through the process and pick up some great buys. All in all I do like Madonna’s style and having seen peeks of her collection the pieces do indeed look tempting.


I ‘m liking these collaborations and would just like to know when H&M will collaborate with Victoria Beckham? As I do love her fashion sense.

Well not long left now for Kate Moss’s Topshop range launch- that’s one I know will be one of the most chaotic and pleasantly traumatizing openings – if that makes any sense :)

No comments: