Sunday 10 February 2008

DAY OF THE FITTINGS


Above pic: Model Elena in Selphie Bong

After last night’s late night I could barely move or pluck up the courage to remove myself from my comfy bed. An early morning call from Kerry and Nolcha sure brought me back to reality. I quickly booked my Addison Lee car to get me to the Mayfair Hotel asap.

When I arrived me, Kerry (Nolcha CEO) and Julie, one of the assistants, set up the room accordingly for the fittings to take place.

Pics: Bags and shoes from Isabella Zocchi Collezione’s A/W 08/09 line


Each designer had an hour slot to complete the fittings and make a final selection of which model would be showcasing what.

The lovely director from Clicqisse management, Daryl, was at hand to help the models strut their stuff in superb style.


Despite seeing and being amazed by Selphie’s Nolcha show in New York (September 2007), it was lovely officially meeting her and getting an up close glimpse and feel of her amazing collection.

Mylene, Le Nac designer, also flew in that morning along with Ms Bodangles who was visiting London for the very first time- HOW EXCITING!!!

Laurance Rassin, artist/designer, later came down from his hotel room upstairs to join in the madness.

All in all I was shattered by the end of the fittings!!! It’s crazy how quickly time flies by when you have so much to fit into a day (lol)

Above pic: One of our lovely assistants Lynsay


All in all I did not go to bed until around 3am and had to be up for 7am L

Me, Kerry, Liz and Rebecca ( Nolcha Team) had a good laugh before dozing away….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Links:

www.clicqisse.co.uk

www.georgiewcouture.com

www.selphiebong.com

www.isabellazocchi.com

www.qipaobyjane.com

www.dmgfashion.com

www.msbodangles.com

No comments: