Saturday 9 February 2008

School re-union OMG

Above: old school pic

Gosh tonight was my school re-union which I have been sooo looking forward to as it has been over 10 years since I’ve seen some of my fellow school mates.

The Ensemble:

I did not know and think too deeply about what I should wear. I decided to throw on this amazing pink sequinned top which I bought in Warehouse , my Lee denim jeans, green Steve Madden shoes , my Bollywood style earrings, my chunky bangle from www.4seasonsshop.co.uk , Red Christian Dior bag and my famous beret (lol) and that was me complete.
I met up with my best friends Leah and Nicola and together we made our way down.


From left: Moi, Nicola, Leah

Its was soo lovely and great seeing everyone. I decided to stay for the after party which was at the Pitcher and Piano in Angel…what was I thinking, I know, especially the fact that I had to be up by 8am the following day for the Nolcha Fashion Week fittings preparation. As the saying goes … “Lord help me!!”


PICS FROM THE NIGHT:


Old school pals re-united

No comments: