Saturday 7 June 2008

Brick Lane: Week 2

This week was a busy one for me in Brick Lane. I hardly had a chance to leave my stall but eventually towards the end of the day dashed off to view all the exciting graduate fashion exhibitions taking place.

Below pic: My Stall in Brick Lane


The first fashion exhibition I went to was just a few doors down from the Truman Brewery.

It consisted of a range of works by various fashion design and fashion PR students.


Below pic: Creations by Chandra Designs




Below pic: A creation by Neha Mallya

I really loved the works of Elisa Testa

Below pic: Some of Elisa’s works.

Below pic: A dress by Megha Mehra



Below pic: Creations by Sakai



Other student’s works on display included Amruta Khade, Roopa Mayor, Vinod Vin and Nishantha Ekanayake.

Below: A selection of the other student’s works.



I then went to the Middlesex fashion design exhibition and was very impressed with the high standards of designs being created.

Below pic:One of the fashion student’s works (Anand Damodoran)

This week’s Brick Lane fashionista credit goes to this gorgeous (below) young lady who had a rock chic thing about her. I loved the hair I must say!!

The Evening:

In the evening I met up with a couple of my old college friends and went for a drink and catch-up in Islington.


Well time for a snooze cos tomorrow I’ll be at Graduate fashion week and need some form of beauty sleep (lol)

Nite, Nite, xx

No comments: