Thursday 19 February 2009

Meeting Emma Bunton and trip down to Vanessa Blake’s new outlet…

Goodness gracious me, I am truly exhausted!!! I have had one of the longest days…in fact longest weeks and become a regular in Central London (lol). With the amount of meetings I have had this week I most def think I need a holiday VERY SOON !!

I woke up today at 6am (which is a regular for me except on a Sunday J) and tried to reply to as many emails as possible as these days I tend to be out for the whole day in one meeting or the other. Well I’m not complaining at the end of the day it is all positive business.

I was meant to quickly nip down to Piccadilly to get my nails down by Vanessa Blake ( www.vanessablake.co.uk ) but what was meant to be a quick trip became a half day trip as I started wondering all the shops and adoring all the new Kurt Geiger shoes.

At Vanessa Blake one of the make-up artist was giving a very happy customer a make-over. The end results were amazing !! and I don’t even want to get started on the eye shadow range as I am just simply in love with them.

Vanessa Blake make-up artist transforming a customer using their fantastic range


Also my greeting cards ( www.lovegenevieve.co.uk )are now stocked at Vanessa Blake so go check them out if you’re around the area!

So upon my stop I met Emma Bunton who was having a family day out with her partner JaDe and son ( who may I add is just absolutely adorable).

Jade ( Emma’s partner) took this lovely pic of us :)


Right I think I’m going to go to bed now as tomorrow is going be a long, long, day!!!

Goodnight my lovelies

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: