Saturday 13 March 2010

TOP MODEL UK 2010

Today I headed down to the TOP MODEL UK event at the Hilton Hotel in Central London to view some of the new collection pieces of designer Omar Mansoor who was showcasing on the catwalk. Omar is one of London's top evening wear couture designers whom I've previously worked with!

For those of you who have not yet come across TOP MODEL UK, the event is the leading fashion industry professional model search campaign and fashion events in the UK, and one of the largest runway fashion show weekends outside of Fashion Week.

I attended the event with Natalie of One PR and the stunning model Alexius.

Below pic: Myself, designer Omar Mansoor, Model Alexius and Photographer Sadiq in deep discussions :)


We met some great people and overall it was a great evening.


I met another amazing designer there called Larisa Katz who has definately added new meaning and life to umbrella's in the world of couture!! She had some of the most amazing dresses I have ever seen and they were all made from umbrella's how fab!!!!!


After hitting the dance floor and exhausting my legs to hideous 80's Madonna moves and tracks I made my way back home, lol

Xx

For more info visit:

www.topmodeluk.com

No comments: