Monday 2 August 2010

Trading places!!!

So on Friday night me and some friends headed down to the trading places party at Shoreditch House. The event was hosted by celebrity presenter Reggie Yates who also spun some memorable tracks on the decks.


Above: Reggie Yates on the decks!
The Ensemble:
I decided to opt for my asos floral backless jumpsuit ( www.asos.com ) , my fave Chanel vintage leather chain bag and Steve Madden platforms.

The event consisted of a mixed crowd ranging from fashionistas to Entertainment industry insiders.

It was so nice seeing some people I have not see in ages!!!

I must say I have not danced so much in quite a while, I was just thankful I wore my comfy Steve Madden platform shoes which carried me nicely through the night.

What a night of great vibes with great people!

Some pics from the night!


Bisous xx

No comments: