Friday 25 February 2011

Caudalie Brunch on the London Eye...

Despite getting in extremely late from the Mirror Boy premiere last night I was determined not to miss the Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream Brunch on the London Eye to discover and learn more about this fantastic product.

I'm not going to lie, I was a bit nervous about this event as I am rather terrified of heights and have avoided the London Eye for as long as I can remember. Speaking to a friend definitely re-assured me that I would be fine :)

I just about made in time as I was pre-occupied with looking for the meeting point which I had passed without knowing!!! Yes I was that tired.

Well we finally boarded and they supplied us with brunch which was LOVELY and such a bonus for me especially seen as I had not managed to nab any breakfast!

BRUNCH!!!
Caudalie UK director, Jean-Christophe gave us some history on the Caudalie brand and certain facts about their Premier Cru Eye Cream.

The overall presentation was great as it really gave more of an insight into the brand and made you understand why Caudalie is not just any kind of beauty brand. The eye cream initially Launched exclusively in Space NK and sold out within 1 week. I know right!!!!!!

The Premier Cru is a combination of 3 Caudalie patents (Resveratrol, Viniferine and grape Polyphenols) with the most effective natural active ingredients to treat all the signs of ageing: wrinkles, lack of firmness, dark spots, oxidative stress, dullness, cutaneous dryness. Your skin is ensured to be smoother, firmer, more luminous and visibly younger.

We got to try out the eye cream and I must say the texture felt so smooth against the skin and silky. Also you only need a tiny squirt of the cream for amazing results. This means that a bottle is likely to last you a very long time!

After the talk I got to chat and catch-up with other beauty bloggers who also loved the Caudalie eye cream! This versatile cream is definitely a must for your everyday handbag.

Some quick facts about Caudalie

- it was launched in 1995 by Mathilde & Bertrand Thomas
-Caudalie has become the leading anti-ageing brand in French Pharmacies.
- none of their products are tested on animals
- The Premier Cru eye cream took 7 years to complete.

For more info visit www.caudalie.com

Bisous xx

No comments: