Friday 18 February 2011

London Fashion Week Day 1: A/W 11

Today was the first day of London Fashion Week and man was I excited!!!

I had to be up super early so that I could catch some shows before heading to work! Unlike last season where the Pope being in town meant severe delays, my car arrived nice and early this time round and it was a generally stress free journey.

My first show for the morning was the Amazing Paul Costelloe show followed by the Maria Grachvogal show. I will tell you more about these in a separate post. After that I headed over to the Charing Cross Hotel to work at the International ’A la Mode’ LFW catwalk show. Managing so many people = lots of patience, so my cafe latte from the Charing Cross Hotel cafe was definitely a must!

So as you can imagine it was a very busy and exhausting day but well worth it!

Below pics: Me and my Friend Shel stop for a quick snap on our way to the shows

Bisous xx

No comments: