Friday 18 February 2011

Maria Grachvogel: A/W 11

I headed to the Maria Grachvogel show at 10am to catch a glimpse of her new A/W Collection. I have been a fan of Maria’s pieces for a while and love the fact that her pieces are so wearable. If you haven’t yet been to her Sloane Street Store all I can say is you are certainly missing out!
The show took place at the Luxurious Savoy in Strand. I spotted Hilary Alexander, Fashion Director of the Daily Telegraph, in one of Maria’s stunning pieces.

Overall the collection was very feminine consisting of jumpsuits, her famous magic pants, gorgeous abstract prints and floaty dresses. The models strutted down the Catwalk in Fabulous bold coloured shoes from Gina Shoes.

My favourite pieces were the jumpsuits and a long bold orange drape dress!!

Hair & Make-up
I loved the black lips and the high top buns were just fabulous with an oriental feel to them.
The venue was packed out as always! Attending celebrities included Yasmin Le Bon, Jason Gardiner and Marie Helvin.

I had a quick catch-up with Pepper, Fashion Editor of FAB Magazine. She was looking extremely trendy as always so had to snap her up (See below pic)

To find out more about Maria Grachvogel visit: www.mariagrachvogel.com

No comments: