Saturday 28 May 2011

L.A Chick in London...

So the past few days have been somewhat manic yet fun :). My friend Dominique from L.A was in town so we hung out and I got to also give her a tour of London which she loved!

I’ve got to say one of the highlights of her visit had to be bumping into some folks she grew up with and hadn’t seen for many years outside Buckingham Palace and at that same moment getting approached by the BBC to do an interview on the whole Obama visit, as they overheard them talking and realised they were Americans. How random! I must say the world sure is a small place indeed!

I also took her to Brick Lane and she off course fell in Love with the food and fashion!! We also had a pretty windy boat ride to London Bridge which was fun!!

Below are a few pics

Right now have to catch-up on my emails!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisous xx

No comments: