Wednesday 22 September 2010

Goodbye Fashion Week...

So today was unfortunately the last day of London Fashion Week :( My life has been so crazy the past week to the point where it feels weird to know that after today the madness will be over for a while.

I worked at the Jalouse London Fashion Week Closing show and with what energy left I simply really don't know,lol. The guest list consisted of over 400 names and my Blackberry would not stop going off throughout the day with more and more names being sent through. It was just crazy and people got really pi##ed of when I said the guestlist was closed. I mean honestly it's the day of the event for god sake.

Above: Auction for the Promise club

I focused my energies on overseeing important factors and assiting our choreographer Latifah with the model run throughs.

Designers showcasing their amazing creations included Jonathan Liang (Who also showcased on the 1st day of LFW at the 'A La Mode' show),

Hanako Narahira and her extroadinary knitwear creations,



Jessica Day


and handbag designer Rajadano.

After the show I caught up with a few guests and clients then headed down to Ranoush Juice with a few friends for a quick bite then went to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above pic: Me and Shereece of Sassi PR at the Jalouse show

x

For more information visit:

www.lagenevenorthevents.co.uk
www.jalouse.co.uk
www.hanakonarahira.com
http://rajadano.com/

Photography by Carl Lueng

No comments: