Monday 20 September 2010

London Fashion Week Day 4: Romeo Pires and Bolshie

Today I went to Vauxhall Fashion Scout to attend the Romeo Pires' show. I nearly chocked on my Valerie Cupcake when I saw a 7ft shadow next to me, but it was fine as I realised it was pop artist Pandemonia. I did not know how she managed to sit through the whole show with all those lights in PVC!! Wow the things people do in the name of fashion ey, lol!

Below pic: Pandemonia and her dog in her PVC gear!

Pires' collection comprised of extravagant baggy pleated skirts, long white tailored shirts,white faces, frizzy hair and braces.


Below is some footage I filmed from the show :)




For more info visit: www.romeopires.com

She's Bolshie ! :
After the Romeo Pires show I managed to squeeze in a quick interview with Bolshie designer Rhiannon Jones whose clients include Lady Gaga and X-Factor winner Alexandra Burke. She may be only 18 but this emerging designer is destined for stardom!

Check it out below:



I also bumped into the lovely fashion designer/Author Samata Angel wearing a beautiful dress by designer Nico D .

Here is a pic of us
xx

No comments: