Wednesday 22 September 2010

Rev it up : One hot Fashion Week Parrrrrrttttyyyyyyyyy!!

So after the Lida O'Reilly London fashion Week show which I was working on yesterday, I quickly got changed into my sequined butterfly Traffic People Top, Topshop shiny black leggings and Steve Maddens, hopped into a black cab and made my way to join friends at the legendary Rev Run fashion week party. The party was celebrating the launch of his new exclusive Footlocket trainer line and was simply jammed packed!

Above pic: The trainer bar display

I eventually found my friends who by that stage i believe may have already had a bit too much to drink...lol. Drinks were just flowing non-stop and the music, which was being spun on the decks by the one and only Mark Ronson was just incredible. I had so much fun despite the sore feet and tiredness from a long day working.


Above pic: Me and a friend at the Party

The crowd was a nice mix and just really let their hair down and got down. I met and saw so many Industry peeps and I even bumped into an old work friend of my called Charlotte who was meant to be my L.A buddy when we turn 30 (lol, long story, will have to explain another time, lol).

Below pic: Me and Charlotte :)

Guests in attendance included Rev (the man himself off course :), British designer Ozwald Boateng, Amber Rose, Jamelia, Shingai from the Noisettes, Paloma Faith, Mollie King from The Saturdays and more.

Above pic: Amber Rose striking a pose!

Above pic: The beautiful Jamelia strikes a pose

Above pic: me with Shingai from the Noisettes

Above pic: my bff with Ozwald Boateng

After Rev's party we headed down to celebrity presenter Julian Bennett's club by Selfridges and chilled out with some of the models from Lida O'Reilly's show for a bit.

The night could not be complete without grabbing a famous Sharwarma (Not even sure if I spelling this right!) in Edgeware Road at Ranoush Juice...yes it was one of those 'I need heavy food' nights. I can't even tell you what time I got home as I don't even remember!

I must say this was one of my best nights out this year full stop!

Here's to good times and Fashion Week memories :)

xx

For more information on the Rev Run range visit:

W: http://www.foot-locker.co.uk

No comments: