Sunday 25 May 2008

Fusion of Fashion and Music Show – May



Today was the La Geneve North ( www.lagenevenorth.co.uk ) fashion and music event in association with Fat Talent ( www.fattalent.com ) and Urban Fashion House ( www.urbanfashionhouse.com ) in Portobello, West London.

I got to the venue at around 4ish where I met with the Make-up Artists, models and our photographer John Seymour.

The venue was buzzing and had a fantastic atmosphere to it as always. It was also the birthday of one of the local ladies so it was just filled with total ambiance. There was even a Barbeque going on, so I could not help but have some chicken with rice n peas ( Yummy!!)

Our make-up artists for the day were Chia and Carmel. They done an absolutely fantastic job and the models looked amazing!!!

The designers for the night were Samantha Cole and Irate (the inventor of the tape chains).

I also had a stall for my Love Genevieve merchandise ( www.lovegenevieve.co.uk ) which also now has a new complimenting jewellery range. The interest generated was fantastic and I have now officially sold out of my chunky gold retro necklaces - sorry guys

I do however still have a selection of other beautiful pieces such as the one below.
Email info@lovegenevieve.co.uk if you are interested in seeing the full range or just pop down to the Old Truman Brewery and visit my stall on Saturdays.

Overall the night was a fun casual night which is the concept behind the shows. The atmosphere is relaxed and everybody can just let loose and just not be so serious J It’s Sunday!

X
www.lovegenevieve.co.uk
www.lagenevenorth.co.uk
www.urbanfashionhouse.com
www.fattalent.com
www.thebaldphotographer.com

No comments: