Friday 30 May 2008

Tomorrow guys!!!

So I have woken extremely early today because I still have ten thousand things to do before tomorrow. My washing is one I dread cos it always takes up so much of my time. It’s true I have too many clothes despite giving a huge selection away to charity!!! I always seem to find something new and go through these dramatic colour fazes. At the moment my favourite colour is midnight blue, so anything midnight blue catches my eye and has to be bought.

Tomorrow is my first day at the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane market. I am actually looking forward and will monitor which of my card collections will prove to be a popular seller in the good ole East London fashionista town.

I hope it’s a nice day tomorrow, I’ve given up on the weather forecast, so will just take it as it comes.

Right I better get ready for today’s challenges,

X

www.lovegenevieve.co.uk

No comments: