Friday 23 May 2008

Trip down Brick Lane

Today was a beautiful yet busy day, I felt like I was on a marathon all day, trying to get from this place to that place so towards the end of the day I popped down to Brick Lane as I had to see the Truman Brewery Upmarket Team.

On my way back I bumped into this gorgeous couple and was totally loving their shades and general look.

I then popped over to designer Wale Adeyemi’s shop which had some amazing dresses, I mean seriously AMAZING dresses. I used to work round the corner at Somethin-Else Sound production and seriously lived in that shop and can see myself easily living there again as I will be round the corner every Saturday. The designer himself happened to be passing by, after all he does live on Brick Lane.

I met a talented fashion Photographer called Paz, who introduced me to this fantastic new magazine
www.letthemeatcakemagazine.com giving I.D mag a run for it’s money!!!

I then had to speak to a few galleries that were interested in commissioning my canvas fashion art pieces. I sold the few I had left and only have watercolour pieces available so looks like it’ll be a busy few weeks painting away lots of new canvasses.

Here is one of my Fashion Art pieces which always seems to wow the crowd

I took a couple of snaps of some interesting and striking art pieces transferred on the walls.

I thought this piece was beautiful and so tropical.

I will be in Brick Lane next Saturday selling and promoting my fashion art collection ‘Love Genevieve’ and new exclusive complimenting jewellery range at the Upmarket, Truman Brewery so pop over and say Hi if you’re around the area.

xx


www.lovegenevieve.co.uk
www.cakeit.net

2 comments:

LAST LAUGH VISITORS FROM MAY 31ST 2008 ON said...

your one of the coolest people i know. keep up the good work.

LAST LAUGH VISITORS FROM MAY 31ST 2008 ON said...

oh its tom by the way, from hackney..