Wednesday 12 January 2011

My Beauty Product of the week...

My beauty product of the week has to be my Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume for women!
I first came across this gorgeous perfume during Fashion Nights out back in September 2010. I immeditely fell in love with it and purchased it a couple of weeks later. It cost around £86 for the bottle but was well worth it. I took time to think about the purchase to ensure it was not just an impulse buy, getting lost in the moment during the Fashion Nights Out buzz etc :)

The smell is so sensual and very unique!

This bottle lasts ages as you only need to spray a tiny bit. A girlfriend of mine actually has the Men's version as she says she prefers that one so a very versatile range :)

You can purchase it online via Debenhams at here

No comments: